Be a Table Captain
Thank you for your interest in becoming a table captain for the 2015 Prostate Cancer Survivors Celebration Breakfast. You have a vital role at the event: bringing your friends, family members, colleagues and business associates to support you — and to support the Institute for Prostate Cancer Research.
Table Captains: First in Line
As a table captain, you have the first opportunity to reserve or purchase seats. You will register a table in your name, then you can fill it with your personal guests. Either pay for the table yourself as a table captain-supporter ($2,500 per table) or ask your friends and family members to pay for their seats ($250 per seat.) Learn more, below.
Please note that Monday, Nov. 23, 2015, is the FINAL deadline for table completion.
Invite your business colleagues, friends and family, and consider inviting guests who are passionate about finding a cure for prostate cancer.
Pay for your individual ticket or table using our online registration.
Individual tickets to the breakfast are $250 and include your meal and a terrific program. A $2,500 table includes 10 individual tickets to the breakfast. For additional benefits associated with participation, please refer to the supporter/partnership materials.
The sooner, the better, to ensure that your companions have the date on their calendars; we’ll also start sending them event-related updates. This event is likely to sell out, so the earlier we have all of your information, the more likely it is we can ensure your/your guests’ participation in this special celebration. Please note that Monday, Nov. 23, 2015, is the FINAL deadline for table completion.
UW Medicine Advancement employs a team of event professionals, and they will ensure that all of your questions are answered, that your registration and other payments are processed and receipted, and that everyone at your table receives the information they need. Our staff will be happy to follow up with anyone you would like us to, to solidify participation and to coordinate logistics. Please contact us at 206.543.7873 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We’ll keep in touch, primarily via email. Be sure to provide us with your and your companions’ email addresses to ensure timely electronic communication.
Table Captain To-do List
- Decide how many tables you want to fill. Think big! (Tables seat 10 people each.)
- As a table captain-supporter, you buy a $2,500 table, which seats 10 people. A portion of this purchase is tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Please provide complete contact information, including email, for the guests you want to invite. To reduce event costs (and to focus more event proceeds on the IPCR’s mission), we will email confirmation and pertinent details based on the information you provide.
- Call or email all the people on your list. Tell them to save the date — Wednesday, December 2, 2015 — and watch their email for event messages.
- Manage and submit your guest information through this website. The sooner, the better for submitting guest information — Monday, November 23, 2015 ,is this year’s deadline. We will email a confirmation to each person on your list. If you would like electronic or hard copies of these materials, please contact us at 206.543.7873 or email@example.com for assistance.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Please make sure your guests are at the Sheraton no later than 7:00 a.m. the day of the event.
- After the breakfast, please thank each of your guests with a follow-up note or email.
Take the first step in becoming a Table Captain! Register. After you register, return to this site to submit information on your guests.
Submit Guest Information
Resources for Table Captains
For your convenience, we have attached documents that you can download to recruit and manage your table. (Or to pass along to friends who might be interested in attending or supporting.)
The Breakfast at a Glance (an overview of event details)
Event Pledge Form (for table captains, supporters, purchasers of individual tickets)
Event Partnership Opportunities (benefits of partnership)